• We want you to know what is and is not included with the property!
Review our Criteria and a SAMPLE LEASE.
• We want you to self-evaluate whether it’s worth your time to apply and to be comfortable with the future lease you could be signing.
Drive by the property – Do not disturb any current residents
• We want you to like the neighborhood you might be moving to!
Call (831) 475-1282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a showing for ALL intended residents who are 18 and over.
• We cannot accept applications until everyone 18 and up in your party has attended a showing of the property.
Once you have completed these steps, you can provide all of the following online for each resident who is 18 and up by clicking on “Apply Now” on the property listing
• An Application
• Proof of income
• Copy of Photo ID
• Payment for the non-refundable $45 application fee
• [If you are unable to submit an application online, please notify our office at time of setting up showing]
Please allow 24-48 hours for the processing of an application (additional time may be needed during the busy season or if references do not return calls quickly).
We may receive multiple applications for this property. We do not necessarily select the first application submitted. Selection of a resident is based upon better credit history, rental references, Proof of Income, Number and type of pets if allowed, and Move-in date.
1. You will hear from us whether your application is approved or denied.
2. If your application was in good standing, but another application was stronger, you can apply your application towards any of our other properties for 30 days for free (you will still need to attend a showing).
3. If you are offered to rent a property, you will need to turn in a Holding Deposit within 48 hours to secure it in the form of a cashier’s check or money order. This is always in the amount of a half month’s rent made out to PPM and is fully applied towards your move in funds.
4. By your established move in date, you will have started any necessary utilities, submitted proof of renter’s insurance, signed your lease, turned in your remaining move in funds, and can pick up keys! At this point we will have already completed a report of the property and you will have the opportunity to add any comments you would like; we do not do a walkthrough of the property with you.
The Portola Property Management Resident Benefits Package (RBP) delivers savings
and convenient, professional services that make taking care of your home second
nature. By applying, Applicant agrees to be enrolled and to pay the applicable cost of
$39/month, payable with rent.
Your RBP may include, subject to property mechanicals or other limitations:
– HVAC air filter delivery directly to your door approximately every 90 days.
– A resident rewards program that helps you earn rewards for paying your rent on-
– Credit building to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments.
– $1M Identity Protection for all adult leaseholders
– 24/7 online maintenance reporting
– Online Portal: Access to your account, documents, communication and payment
– One-time late fee or Non-Sufficient Funds forgiveness
– Tenant Liability Insurance Policy
NOTE: The total monthly cost of the Resident Benefits Package is all-inclusive, and
no discounts will be given if any element of the package is unavailable due to a lack
of HVAC or another limitation at a specific property. Residents providing both liability
insurance and renters insurance (including naming the property management
company as the additional insured) may choose option B which is $27/month,
payable with rent.
What People Are Saying About Us
Portola Property Management has had the opportunity to make charitable donations and/or partner with the following organizations:
We Do Business in Accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law which states it is illegal to Discriminate Against Any Person Because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, National Origin, or Sexual Orientation.
Want to Learn More?
If you’d like to learn more about our properties and what it’s like to work with Portola Property Management, get in touch. We’d be happy to talk more about our rental properties, our application requirements, and our leasing process.
"*" indicates required fields